Starting a Small Group
1. Grab a couple friends and appoint a leader
2. Decide when and where you will meet and what you would like to study (see Suggested Small Group Studies below or submit your own ideas for approval)
3. Email email@example.com to register your Small Group.
Joining a Small Group
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a short questionnaire to determine which Small Group works for you.
2. Depending on availability, you will be given the option of joining an existing Small Group or waiting to join a new Small Group at the beginning of each semester.
Recommended Small Group Studies
We like to give our Small Groups the flexibility to choose a study that matches the needs of the members of the Small Group. Each Small Group can submit its study for approval, but sometimes it's difficult to know what quality studies are out there. So here are some great studies approved for use in our Small Groups at 1st Pres.